Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

HAGS

It has been approx. 9 years since I have written in a yearbook. But I just want to say that HAGS is STILL going strong. So here is my yearbook sign off to you Mr. End of School Year...

FWC,
It's been grand. It was great getting to know you this year. Stay sweet and don't ever change.
HAGS,
Kelsie

This got me thinking. What if we all wrote what we really thought in yearbooks? Would it go a little more like this....

_______(insert name here)______,
I don't know you but as you "just pass around" the yearbook in class I am obligated to write something in it. So I don't know you but if I did or had taken the time over these four years of sitting only seats away I'm sure I would have liked you. Please change from your high school self. I hope you don't stay 17 forever. I'm not sure how to end this so have a good summer.
bye.
Kelsie (sign it incoherent so they can not decifer 50 years later when they pull this book out from the dust)

No comments:

Post a Comment