Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

You Go First

 11 pound baby. 
Baby Cousin for the month of May is here! Check out this bundle of love. 


Gage Jackson is a whopping 11 lbs. He was a petri baby and we are choosing to believe that he got a head start on development.

On another note... Chelsea Handler, who I personally feel may be my older sister who I never had who I've never met who lives in LA and is jewish, came out with her fourth book. It is a delight. I regularly watch the talk show. Regularly as in, I record each and every episode and am on a first name basis with Jo, Brad, Chuy, Chels, Sarah and the rest of the crew. I got it Tuesday or so with my amazon.com teacher appreciation gift card and began reading it. Ok, granted it is not something you would study in AP English or consider for a literary merit award, but I was pretty impressed at how fast I read it. I am on my last chapter. One night while Will engulfed himself in Deadliest Catch, I engulfed myself in Chelsea Handler's lies. Copper joined us that night on the couch...she chose which was more interesting and I agree in her decision, further explaining that she should be given the opportunity to relish in her feminine ways. 


I feel like her new name tag had alot to do with her new found girlyness. 


Yep. Pink bling and diamonds. Her daddy knows how to spoil her. 

This weekend we had a few firsts. 
1. First time Will pulled me up on the wake board. 
2. First time to screen print t-shirts. They look awesome! 
3. First time Will has been to Denton in a while. 
4. Our first wine tasting at the Taste of Addison. 
5. First time dancing at a concert. 
6. First time meeting complete strangers at a restaurant and inviting them to church. 
7. First college/young professional (that was really college kids) lake day at Joe Pool. 
6. Will's first Hooter's wings. 






No comments:

Post a Comment