Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Another Day, Another Story

Last week for a pep rally, the school dressed up in their best 1970's wear. Most students confused this decade with 1960's but we'll give them a little room to grow since everyone of these children were born in 1995 and above. This particular day I had this conversation with a student.

The students were discussing the 1970's fashions they had seen that day.
Student #1: I don't know what they wore in the 70's. That was along time ago.
Student #2: Yeah, I don't know. Kelsie, what did YOU wear in the 1970s?
Me: Uhh, really?
Student #2: (who I know pretty well...well enough for her to call me Kelsie) What?! I don't know when you were born!
Me: Uh, 1986. I'm not 40.

Do your math children. Do your math.

No comments:

Post a Comment