Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

I didn't do it.

Once upon a time...yesterday. It was a lovely Sunday and Will and I decided to go to a movie. He had been wanting to see this movie that Watermark Church had done (how I dream of going to a church that makes legit movies). It is called "Seasons of Grey." It is based on the story of Joseph. It is a pretty good movie. I would suggest it. Better done than Fireproof I must say. Anyway the lead character is Brady Grey. He is played by someone. But whoever it is...well just continue to read. So this is the guy that plays the lead.
So there is this scene where the above male comes out of his work office in a nicely tailored suit, open button up shirt, hair cut short in a "just got out of bed, but I worked hard on my look" hair do, and GQ black rimmed glasses. At this moment there is a very audible, "MMMM" from someone in the audience. Will immediately turns to me and says, "Did you just do that?" How do I get blamed for that? So I immediately start to giggle. Because 1. Every female was thinking it, just one was brave enough to say it out loud and 2. I can't believe he is blaming me! We spend the next two scenes giggling and me trying to stop it and seriously say that it was not me that voice my opinion about the lead character's looks. So, thanks who ever did that in the auditorium. I am now being blamed for looking at other men on the movie screen.

You know Will, I never gave you a hard time when Tami Taylor was on TV. 

No comments:

Post a Comment