Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Happy Birthday to You!

A few things to start off with:
1. Will and I went and saw Steve Martin and the Steep Canyon Rangers last Thursday and it was AMAZING. 2nd best concert I have ever been to. My dad took me to go see Bond (an electric string quartet) when I was in high school and that was pretty ridiculous. Steve Martin was right on up there. Us and a bunch of blue hairs and frumpy artsy girls with their artsy skinny jean plaid shirt wearing boyfriends.

2. I made a nerdy joke in reference to my Steve Martin experience. And it goes like this.
Will: Are you excited for Steve Martin?
Me: Yeah. What am I going to wear? I'll probably have to shave my legs.
Will: Probably
Me: I really have to shave my PITS. HAH Get it...Pits...like a pit orchestra. We are going to the orchestra hall.
Will: You are a nerd. (Usually when I make a nerdy comment that he declares as something that would have kept him from dating me in high school, he makes this light bulb blinking thing above my head...he did it that time)

But most importantly Copper the dog turned 2. This thing....is now a toddler.  


I think it may have been either August 12 or 18th was when her birthday was. I remember being a Tuesday whatever date it was. ..... Well I just looked at a calendar and neither of those dates are Tuesdays. So, jokes on me I guess. Lets just say it was Thursday the 18 for funzies. Will and I went to PetCo to find a birthday present for the toddler. We scoured the store and found a "Treat Bar." So we got her lots of treats that looked like donuts, chocolate chip cookies, pretzels and such. This is a weird thought that crossed my mind while I was there. Why do dog toys resemble toddler toys? They do! In their color, function and design. Next time you have to go pick up a bag of science diet or Iams, check out the toys. Seriously. Anyway, We got her a cute little bone and threw her an impromptu party.

Here he is singing "Happy Birthday" to the kid.
Thanks mom and dad! I love the new PINK bone!

It's pink cause she is a girl...contrary to PUPular belief. HAHA Get it! PUPlar...like POPular, except its a dog.

Gosh I crack myself up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment