Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Keep Holding On

This weekend was the family retreat for Turnpike/Crosspoint whatever you want to call it. Great fun! All weekend Will said that he had a surprise for me. What could it be? New shoes?! A necklace? A new stuffed animal to replace Sandy? A salary raise? Hmmm. We went to dinner at an amazing restaurant in Granbury. Yes I said amazing. Hard to believe, I know! It was called the Loft. Apparently it was a reservation place but when you eat at the Senior special time like we do, reservations were no problem so we walked right in and sat at a table and devoured a delicious meal. We went back to our cozy bunkbed at Riverbend Retreat Center and snoozed until morning. Still no surprise. Now some would say that the lack of any hot, warm, luke warm or room temperature water in our room would have been a surprise and it was! An inconvenience to have on hair washing day. But apparently not the surprise my hubs was talking about. The weekend came and went I left with nothing new.

But these fun things happened!
Jaley Bug
What we got a picture together at a retreat/church function? Yes my friends. Believe it. 


Will's new girl friend, Emily. Beautiful.

Precious Maggie and Baby Sparkles 



Sweet Maddie Parish fishing with her princess pole.

MeLeah, Audrey and Hailey waiting their paddle boat turn.
Snipe Hunting with Jace

 


 He parted his way to Sanderson and I parted my way back home. I spent three days at my parents house and still nothing new. After a very productive Wednesday afternoon in walks a very scruffy this

with this

Surprise! 
One day while we were driving down 20 I looked over and saw the edible arrangement store. Tastyyy I thought. I turned to Will and said, "I love flowers as much as (maybe more than) the next girl. But an edible arrangement sounds scrumptious!" And he bought me one! WOW! 

It was delicious...and still is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment