Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful Boy

Lenoxx Salsman is here! He is my precious new baby cousin #2 for the year 2010. I guess he would be my second cousin. He's my cousin's kid. How hick did that geneology sound with all them cuzins?  Another boy is added to the family and thus prompting me more and more to start praying now for me to have at least one girl. Mom, Tanner and I went up to Lewisville to greet the new man into our family. I'm gonna get sentimental for a sec....I'm not sure how this is gonna go....don't judge..... I have held babies before. Lots of babies, but I've never held one that is 4 hours old. 4 hours! Like 4 hours ago he was in a body. While I was holding I kept thinking  "4 hours ago he was not here and no one would know what he looked like or what he would be like but now he is here in my arms." Weird. Is this what it is like being 24 and married with no kids? Am I going to do that every time I see someone under the age of three, cause its getting real old real fast. Not ok to be googley eyed over pregnancy and the miracles of babies. Not At All. Will, back me up brother! If Will wont I know I can count on the bestie Christin to slap that fever right out. Its not even baby fever its more of like an incredible awe for the first time of being in the presence of such a fragile and peaceful being. I almost envied it. Not a care in the world and all the love someone will ever need in their life to come. No anxieties, no assignments due, no discipline problems to figure out, nothing. Just a sleeping baby enjoying their first hours of life.

And thats what I think about that. 
ok enough of the sap. Gosh what was that Kelsie. You are the funny blogger about weird things that happen to you, not this sap. On to the next thing.

We left the hospital and mom and I decided we would make Eden (the mom) a mum thing for her door. 1. Cause she didn't have anything and
2. The girl one down the hall was U G L Y.

So we trekked to Michael's and Joann's and bought the cutest stuff ever! But how were we going to put this thing together, Where were we going to put this thing together? So what better place that has open plugs for a glue gun than Starbucks. Some people to homework over coffee, we do crafts.

Mission accomplished. Thanks experienced mum making mom!
The years of making ridiculously sized mums and
garters have paid off!



                

Catch a peek of this video! This is Kale. My sweet      almost 3 year old cousin. He told me he did not learn his letters in school but in fact learned his continents! This may be Youtube viral worthy. I'm not partial or anything.

1 comment:

  1. What a precious boy!!! That is so exciting! And that mum is CUTE! Can you make me one in like 10 years?

    ReplyDelete