Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Words with Friends...



I'm really bad at this game. I just finished a game with my mom. She whooped me. This is inappropriate for young children but highly funny.

Look at this screen shot of my phone. View my last two letters. 
Sums up the score on that one. 

I thought about texting the picture to my mother, but somehow sending her a picture of the letters F and U in that formation didn't seem very respectful at the moment. It still doesn't now, but felt like the coincidence of the score and my last two letters was just too funny not to share. 

Second of all, I grilled. I am on a roll with this domestic wife thing. Not that I enjoy it or anything...cooking that is. I love being a wife. But once again I had to document it. I immediately texted my dad. I do that when I accomplish something great that he would be proud of...like building something, grilling, cooking, climbing mount everest... you know the usual. 


It is like something off the Blue Mesa menu!

And to finish off, a little bragging. My cousin took family pictures of us at Christmas. Here are a few I just had to share! 



That's my family!! My brother Tanner, Mom, Dad and us! All together. Squeezed.
On one couch.

And for the prize: As I was looking at the final picture in this post, I thought to my self about all the pictures we have taken of our family and the cousins. So I researched. And the four cousins could have made our own akward family photo website. View these gems I found.

They begin with 1990ish.



And end... here. 

Consider yourselves lucky Kale and Gage (two new additions!) that you were not here to endure
those lovely pictures....and fashion.




1 comment:

  1. Top left of awkward photos is the best. The photographer must not have counted, because the fellow in the middle is quite caught of guard. Love it.

    ReplyDelete