Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hey Good Lookin...Whatcha Got Cookin?

3 Meals to be exact. That is what I've been cooking.


Until Will got hungry and took it over again.

Oh and Fried Ravioli, Fried Pickles, Poppyseed Chicken AND cookies for the youth Christmas party that I failed to document before they devoured it. It looked pretty good and was not burnt.

I did not set off any fire alarms, only had one major emotional breakdown during the chimichanga and all were edible. I got the recipes from pinterest...which brings me to another point.

This is a complete disappointment every time I go to my pinterest app. Anybody with me?


Which brings me to another thing...I semi decorated our house this year. It was actually kind of an embarassment to my college degree, but you gotta live on a budget people! Crafty Pinterest decorations take money too and I have been banned from Hobby Lobby (Maybe banned is a strong term, more like discouraged by the husband to ever drive by the craft store) and I refuse to go to Joanns. While I'm on the subject, Joanns is the new Hobby Lobby. Has anyone noticed this? When you used to go to Hobby Lobby there would be one line open and it would be a checker that was going at sloth speed...no, slower than sloth speed. You could be buying 1 marker and be in there two hours just waiting behind the old retired woman buying out the 80% off home decor aisle. I had a game in college that I would play called "Guess the fastest checker." Now I'm pretty sure that Hobby Lobby fired all of their sloths and sent them over to Joanns. In particular they all work in the fabric cutting desk. I digress. Back to Christmas, we were not going to be around at the house much at Christmas so we opted to not put up the Christmas tree. I just decorated the mantle with our stockings and used the hearth as the place for our presents. It was kinda cute. But when I was taking down the picture frames that normally inhabit the mantle...I found this hidden behind a framed engagement picture.


I once discussed this scooby doo snack situation before. I'm not sure who should be more embarassed. Will - who is eating scooby doo snacks and leaving a hansel and gretel trail. OR
Me - I haven't bought these in like two months. This means, it has been approx. 2 months since I have cleaned that area of the house. 

That is all I got. Happy 2012 friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment