Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Blue Moon

Once upon a Thursday evening before Christmas Will and I attended the Fort Worth Christian High School Faculty Christmas party. This being my first official "staff" party of any kind I was pretty excited! The protocol for the evening...casual and white elephant. Now, FWC staff and faculty are known for having a pretty good time and having a pretty excellent sense of humor. During the white elephant game lots of good items. Items such as a dancing hat, two painted cows posed in a questionable nature, a stuffed pig piggy bank that oinked...and this.


Thank you whoever brought this creep of a toy. I hope you get it next year. This is a HUGE green frog that sings and dances to Blue Moon. Would not be so weird you say? Except if you look on his left hand he has a sock puppet...with a hat...and it sings too. As Will was opening this gold mine of a white elephant I squirmed in my seat. Then he pressed the button. Once...twice....three times and it kept singing....and dancing and moving that creepy little sock hand along with the words. To make things more awkward he would sit the frog between the two of us on the bench we were sitting on. Like a child....A green singing child. I still have nightmares.

No comments:

Post a Comment