Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Heat Wave

School has started. A new journey has started and it is an excellent journey to be on! I am teaching at Fort Worth Christian! I have one class, 1st period, that has two kids in it. Awesome. I am also working with my roommates moms in their offices. Its a pretty good job! I am working with Lauren's mom in the admission's office and taking over Kaylie's mom's job while she teaches her class. So far in these three days of class no one has thrown a pencil at another child, run out of the room screaming, yelled in the middle of carpet time "I GOTTA USSSEEEE IT" or thrown boogers at me. Life is pretty good all things considered.

Tuesday I got off around 3:30. It was the first day of school and I was excited to get home and cook dinner for Will like a normal domestic wife. Not the wife he received the first year of our marriage who worked until 10:00pm and when got home walked straight to the bathroom, brushed her teach put on her ugly soffee shorts she's had since jr. high, a club tshirt and went strait to bed. I was determined to be a good wifey. So as I was driving home I thought to myself, maybe I'll stop by a brook mays to get a tuner for my violin and I will start to play again. I thought about it, then I did not. So I drove my little self home and opened the door and the temperature inside may have been 120. ok it as 89 but nasty hot. So I turn it down. Then I look up to see if the air is blowing. (like you can see air out of a vent?) So I search the house for a vent that this midget can feel. I can't find one. So I go to the hall bath, climb on the sink, acrobatically lean over to feel luke warm air slowly blowing through the vent. "Willllllll (this is the fourth time i have called him in approx 10 minutes) I think the air is broke." He instructs me to go look on the side of the house at the air conditioner. I don't know much about house hold appliances. But I do know that when it reads 106 on your car thermometer and the fan inside your air conditioner is not moving...thats not a great thing. So as a result I got to spend the evening with mi madre y padre!



Has anyone ever watched Reno 911and Strangers with Candy with their parents.....on the LOGO channel? Cause I did Tuesday..... Tuesday well spent.

1 comment:

  1. KELSIE! I am so glad you have a blog!! You are hilarious, and I'm glad this is one little way to keep up with y'all. Miss you and love you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete